Part No: ALOY0004K
When ordering our new SuperPro Roll Control WRX Arms, please quote the part number above
Unveiled at this year’s PRI show 2015 was the Supaloy WRX Alloy arms Featuring the new “Grip Dynamics” system which improves grip for better handling and performance outcomes by focussing on key alignment and dynamic handling elements.
This new leaner, lighter alloy solution helps lower weight, fuel usage and running costs while improving service life and reliability. The first product to be released in this new design are replacement lower control arms for VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda, providing a 44% reduction in unsprung weight, better alignment geometry and improved safety with alignment enhancements.
New SuperPro Roll Control WRX Supaloy Arms increase the handling of your WRX to better than that of the STi. The arms are built with SuperPro anti-lift and increased caster ability, while also featuring the new “Grip Dynamics” system which when combined, improves grip for better handling and performance outcomes.
- Alloy light-weight and stronger than original steel – less unsprung weight.
- SuperPro Anti Lift Kit included with arm
- Anti Lift dialled into rear bushing
- SuperPro bushings for increased tyre contact patch control, minimal NV with maximum service life – better handling without a rough ride.
- Suitable for road and track.