All SuperPro Suspension Bushings, Sway Bars and Suspension Arms are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
This means that if a SuperPro Product fails, it will be replaced free of charge without exception.
SuperPro also warrants competitor products click here for more info. (Australia & New Zealand Only)
Because of our complete confidence in SuperPros material, design & manufacture our lifetime warranty includes off-road, track and competition use.
Your eligibility for a claim:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalogue.
Our goods come with statutory consumer guarantees (Competition and Consumer Act 2010), Sch 2, Pt 3-2, ss.51 - 59) that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
What is covered?
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied SuperPro component.
- This warranty includes off-road and motorsport applications because SuperPro fully supports these applications!
What is not covered?
- Product finish and normal wear are not covered.
- Ball Joints & Tie Rod Ends - are covered by a 3 Year/60000km Warranty
- This Warranty does not cover the labour costs of removal/ replacement nor any consequential damage, where this limitation is permitted by local law.
What to do if you have a problem?
If you have an issue with a SuperPro Suspension Part, please contact the original seller of your SuperPro product. However if you have any issue claiming your warranty through the original seller, please contact us directly on 1300 360 922 or use the contact form below.
As good as SuperPro is, it cannot always make up for the shortcomings of other suspension components, so when replacing a warranty component please check the following:
- In the case of leaf spring bushes, check shackle pins, fixed pins and spring eyes for corrosion and pitting.
- Inspect other OEM suspension bushes for excessive movement, cracking and wear.
- Make sure Shocks Absorbers & Struts are in serviceable condition.
All of the above can prematurely wear a SuperPro Suspension Component and cause other issues. None of these conditions will void your warranty; correcting them will just ensure you get the best out of your SuperPro Product and let you enjoy that New Car Feel!
Submit a Warranty Claim