All SuperPro Suspension Bushings, Sway Bars and Suspension Arms are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
This means that if a SuperPro Product fails, it will be replaced free of charge without exception.
SuperPro also warrants competitor products click here for more info. (Australia, New Zealand, & North America Only)
Because of our complete confidence in SuperPros material, design & manufacture our lifetime warranty includes off-road, track and competition use.
If you are a retail customer who has purchased a SuperPro product and wishes to claim a warranty. You must contact the business that you purchased the SuperPro product from in order to have your warranty fufilled. If you are a retail customer and contact us for a warranty we will not be able to process your warranty. You must go through the orginal purchase channel.
Your eligibility for a claim:
You must be the original purchaser.
The part must be used in the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalogue.
What is covered?
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied SuperPro component.
- This warranty includes off-road and motorsport applications because SuperPro fully supports these uses!
What is not covered?
- Product finish and normal wear are not covered.
- Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends, & Links - are covered by a 3 Year/60,000km Warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover the labour costs of removal/ replacement nor any consequential damage, where this limitation is permitted by local law.
What to do if you have a problem?
If you have an issue with a SuperPro part, please contact the original seller. However, if you have any issue claiming your warranty through the original seller, please contact us directly on +61 7 3892 9028 (Aust & NZ) or +1 (650) 362 8016 (North America) or use the contact form below.
If you are a retail customer, please only call us if you are having an issue with claiming a warranty from the original purchaser. As SuperPro itself does not process warranties for retail customers. All warranties must be processed by the company/mechanic/business that you purchased your SuperPro product from.
As good as SuperPro is, it cannot always make up for the shortcomings of other suspension components, so when replacing a warranty component please check the following:
- In the case of leaf spring bushes, check shackle pins, fixed pins and spring eyes for corrosion and pitting.
- Inspect other OEM suspension bushes for excessive movement, cracking and wear.
- Make sure Shocks Absorbers & Struts are in serviceable condition.
All of the above can prematurely wear a SuperPro Suspension Component and cause other issues. None of these conditions will void your warranty; correcting them will just ensure you get the best out of your SuperPro Product and let you enjoy that New Car Feel!
Submit a Warranty Claim