SuperPro Fixed Offset Control Arm Kit
Left and Right Fixed Offset Arms for Lifted Vehicles with Caster and Camber Correction
- Components Per Product: 2ARMS
Vehicle Application Information:
- providing an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber
Fixed Offset Arms fitted with Uprated Ball Joints and SuperPro Bushes to reduce Arm movement
These arms fitted with Heavy Ball joints and SuperPro Bushes to reduce Arm movement.
Getting the correct alignment is no longer a problem.
The SuperPro Fixed Offset Upper Control Arm is an all-in-one solution for any vehicle that has been lifted between 40mm and 65mm (2.5”). Providing an increase between 2.5 and 3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures quoted are based off a 50mm Lift) along with greater clearance to the coil over strut and more articulation of the arm.
• Fixed offset alignment correction arms
• In-built camber and caster change to suit lifted vehicle
• Increased clearance between spring and Control Arm at full articulation
• Heavy Duty ball joint
• SuperPro Bushings
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- Fitting Difficulty: difficult
- Fitting Position: Front
- Fitting Time [min.]: 120