SuperPro Bushing Vehicle Kit
- Components Per Product: 12B,10T
Vehicle Application Information:
- 0.5 to 1 Degree of Camber Adjustment
This Kit is the ideal choice for bush replacement for repair or upgrade.
- Standard Replacement Lower Control Arm Bushes
- Camber Adjustable Upper Control Arm Bushes
- Steering Rack Mount Bushes
SuperPro out performs the original O.E bushings in every location on the vehicle.
Upgrade & Suspension Lift
- Fitting bigger, wider wheels and tyres seriously impact the performance of the rubber bushes.
- Increasing the tyre contact patch increases the amount of rubber in contact with the road; this in turn amplifies the drag and load imparted on the rubber bushings. This will cause instability under braking and dramatically reduce their service life.
- Raising a 4WD dramatically alter the performance of a rubber bushing.
- SuperPro bushings provide superior control and, in specific locations, work as a free pivoting bearing, regardless of ride height.
- Lifting a vehicle also lifts the centre of gravity, in turn inducing greater forces on the suspension, requiring a more resilient suspension bushing in every location to control the attitude of the vehicle.
- Rubber bushings deteriorate and induce undesirable characteristics into the handling.
- Worn bushings impart steering angles on the vehicle causing the vehicle to wander all over the road and make the vehicle subject severe directional changes under braking.
- SuperPro bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than an O.E rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver that “New Car Feel” for the life of the car.
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- Fitting Difficulty: difficult
- Fitting Position: Front
- Fitting Time [min.]: 360