Sway Bar Stabiliser Kit
Roll Control Sway Bar
will not fit KDSS vehicles
- Components Per Product: 1SB,2B
SuperPro Roll Control Rear Sway Bar Packages are the perfect addition to a 4WD.
The resistance to the fitment of rear Sway Bars to 4WD vehicles is the flawed concept of the loss of articulation in the suspension.
If the replacement Sway Bars and link package is designed correctly, replacement Sway Bars can be fitted with minimal or no loss of articulation.
Upgrading to Roll Control Sway Bars will:
SuperProTip- Fit this product with a SuperPro Roll Control Front Sway Bar to get the complete handling upgrade package
- Improve the stability by compensating for the change in centre of gravity of the chassis
- Neutralise the factory understeer
- Increase tyre life
- Control the roll in load carrying and towing applications
- Improve safety with no loss of comfort or articulation
- Fitting Difficulty: moderate
- Fitting Position: Rear
- Fitting Time [min.]: 90