Sway Bar Stabiliser Kit
Roll Control Sway Bar
- Components Per Product: 1SB,2B
Selby Classic Range by Roll Control. Finished in Black with Black SuperPro Bushings
The Ultimate Handling Package! Fitting larger sway bars has two main effects on
Both these effects provide increased tyre contact and grip for a vehicle.
- Vehicle balance in terms of understeer and oversteer
- Increased roll resistance
dd in the SuperPro Adjustable sway bar links to:
All this will give the vehicle balanced and upgraded tyre contact and dynamic grip which delivers the ultimate handling package for your Vehicle!
- Eliminate sway bar link flex
- Adjust in neutral sway bar positioning
- Maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
From our testing, this is what we recommend as a good starting point:
- Scenario one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideal for a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Scenario two is to set the front to the soft setting and the rear to the hardest setting and is ideal for a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Scenario three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideal for a vehicle fitted with a coil over kit or sports suspension pack.
Vehicle Application Information:
- Fitting Difficulty: moderate
- Fitting Position: Rear
- Fitting Time [min.]: 120