Sway Bar Stabiliser Kit
Roll Control Performance Sway Bar Upgrade Kit
30mm Front 2 Point Adjustable and 27mm Rear 2 Point Adjustable Sway Bars
- Components Per Product: 2 SB, 4 Links, 4 B
Vehicle Application Information:
- suits 6.2L (LS3, LSA) V8 Engine
Kit includes Front and Rear Sway Bars and Heavy Duty High Articulation Sway Bar Links and Brackets
The SuperPro Roll Control two position adjustable front sway bar is 30mm solid and the rear is a two position adjustable 27mm solid sway bar.
Add in the SuperPro Adjustable sway bar links to:
All this adds up to a vehicle that is a balanced upgrade by assisting tyre grip and this becomes an ultimate handling package upgrade. From all our testing, this what we recommend as a good starting point:
- eliminate sway bar link flex
- maintain neutral sway bar positioning
- maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
This SuperPro Roll Control Sway Bar Kit will make the suspension system and tyres perform better, making the car more responsive while delivering more grip.
- Stage one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Stage two is to set the front to the soft setting and the rear to the hardest setting and is ideally to a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Stage three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with fitted with a coil over kit or sports suspension pack.
It is the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make!
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- Fitment Difficulty
- Fitting Position: Front and Rear
- 7hrs Fitment Time