Sway Bar Stabiliser Kit
Roll Control Performance Sway Bar Kit
Performance Sway Bar Upgrade Kit
- Components Per Product: 2SB,4LINKS,2B
Kit Includes Front and Rear Sway Bars, Front and Rear Sway Bay Links and D Bushings
The SuperPro Roll Control two position adjustable front sway bar is 24mm solid , an upgrade from a 24.5mm hollow sway bar and rear is a three position adjustable 22mm solid sway bar, an upgrade from 20mm solid sway bar.
Add in the SuperPro Adjustable sway bar links to
- 38% rate increase over O.E on the Front
- 41% increase over O.E on the Rear
All this adds up to a vehicle that is a balanced upgrade by assisting tyre grip and this becomes an ultimate handling package upgrade.
- eliminate sway bar link flex
- maintain neutral sway bar positioning and
- maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
From all our testing, this what we recommend as a good starting point:
- Stage one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Stage two is to set the front to the soft setting and the rear to the hardest setting and is ideally to a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Stage three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with fitted with a coil over kit or sports suspension pack.
- Fitting Position: Front and Rear
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- 4hrs Fitment Time
- Fitment Difficulty