instantly noticeable ...very much improved"
Guy Harding - APR Australia
Enhance the daily driver
Your everyday car can easily be enhanced with Roll Control products for sharper steering and less body roll, making it safer for driver and passenger.
We help Falcon and Commodore drivers with better handling AND lower tyre wear.
The hardest thing to get right is street performance handling, but Roll Control delivers.
These enhancements control body roll the smart way, while giving you more grip even on track days.
Track or motorsport
Guy Harding from APR Australia relies on the Roll Control range to increase grip and deliver better handling for his Golf.
The Supaloy arm is part of the Roll Control range and uses Grip Dynamics for a better performance solution
Off-road, 4x4 or 4WD
You'll find SuperPro Roll Control products used on armoured 4wd Landcruiser's in many of the worlds conflict centres right now. Better handling, steering and grip are a life and death matter for these drivers. You should consider SuperPro Roll Control products for your 4wd too.
Our Range Includes
Sway Bars - Traditional and Hollow
Sway Bar Bushes
& Bushing Kits
Roll Centre Correction
& Anti-lift Products
- Years of experience and a wealth of R&D has delivered a range of products underpinned by Grip Dynamics. A unique evolution in the manufacture of suspension products, Grip dynamics technology aims to improve grip for better handling and performance outcomes.
Download the latest catalogue to find Roll Control products for your car
Click on pages
The suspension and handling experts at SuperPro have used their 30+ years of experience to develop the SuperPro Roll Control range of products.
Covering performance and enhancement solutions, the Roll Control range is equally at home on the track, street or even off-road. Roll control products are designed to give the driver and passenger a better motoring experience every day.
- Sharper steering means more driver confidence and safety.
- Better handling means better performance but also lower tyre wear and less maintenance
- More grip is the ultimate goal and suspension enhancement for road, track and off-road 4x4 and 4wd environment
- Less Body Roll improves tyre performance, reduces wear and makes for happier passengers â€“ safer too
The Roll Control range innovates further using SuperProâ€™s exclusive Grip Dynamics technology.
SuperPro Grip Dynamics aims to improve grip for better handling and performance outcomes.
The SuperPro development team has spent a lot of time looking at low-cost high-value ways of improving real world performance. SuperPro engineers get great dynamic results with improved handling and grip by paying attention to the details.
The roll control range is the product of this technology.